Dovpo Twisted Messes 150w TC Box Mod by Dovpo USA
The TM 150W TC Box Mod is a collaborative effort between Twisted Messes and Dovpo to create a certifiable performance monster that utilizes a chipset proudly manufactured in the USA inside a stunning black and gold accented chassis. Featuring a wattage output of 5 to 150W powered by two high amperage 18650 batteries in series, the TM 150W TC has a unbelievable atomizer resistance range of 0.05 to 3.0 ohms, allowing for the use of practically any Sub-Ohm Tank, RTA, and RDA to be used effectively. Temperature Control is also present, allowing for the use of Ni200 Nickel and Titanium heating elements, with a range of 0.05 to 1.0 ohms, 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit of output, and the essential initial atomizer lock functionality. The chipset also features a beautiful OLED display, with a neatly organized three line arrangement that efficiently displays all important data clearly. The chassis is manufactured out of high quality Zinc Alloy and features a bonded silicone rubberized finish with gold accenting, creating a timeless and beautiful style. The 24K Gold Plated button and battery door add additional visual pop. The battery door features gold plated contacts with a guided dual magnetized and locking mechanism, providing security and an easy to use battery loading style. A full featured, powerful, and beautiful device, the TM 150W TC Box Mod by Twisted Messes is a marquee device at a highly competitive price point.
- Ni200/Ti Temperature Control Mode/Wattage Mode
- Maximum power output: 150.0 watts (true 150W when within 0.09 – .3 ohm)
- Chipset manufactured in the USA
- Can read resistances down to 0.05 in both power and temperature control modes
- Temperature control support for Nickel and Titanium wires and ability to lock resistance
- Spring loaded 510 pin for easily switch between atomizers
- Accommodates 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Bonded silicone rubbed coating embossed with Twisted Messes logo added for comfort and durability
- 24K gold plated buttons and battery hatch
- Shot gun style battery loading
- 5 Click locking feature
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over heating protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery voltage protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel coils.
Only use two of the same brand and model of batteries. Charge both batteries to full capacity before use. Do not mix batteries and always make sure they are in the same condition before use, or risk causing your device to malfunction.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR / INR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher such as the Efest 35A. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.